Another day, another award! Check me out! Three awards in 2 weeks… that’s more awards than I’ve had in a life time! This Versatile Blogger Award comes from the lovely Cheergerm @ The Cheergerm & The Silly Yak. Many thanks for the nomination! 🙂
So here are the rules:
- Thank the person who gave you this award.
- Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself
To pass on this award, I’d like to nominate:
- Anna’s Kitchen Table
I’ve nominated these lovely people because their blogs are fun and I keep me entertained for hours on end! I’m regularly running late as my quick morning catch up on their blogs turns into an extra half hour in bed! No more snoozing the alarm for me, it’s your blogs that help me wake up! 🙂
So here are my 7 random facts:
- When I was a kid I had three goldfish, they were named after my favourite foods: Pizza and Popcorn. Then I ran out of foods, so I just called one FishFish!
- For the last two weeks I have had a piece, or two, of cake EVERY day. Then I wonder why I put on weight… 😦
- My favourite colour is yellow, but I tell people it’s blue. What does that say about me?
- I have little patience, so would make a terrible teacher…
- I have never broken a single bone in my body, except a manicurist once told me that it’s likely I’d broken my left pinky finger as a child as it’s slightly twisted. Does that count?
- I love holidays in sunny far-away lands and dream of getting out of dreary England for the rest of my life…
- I don’t have pets, they are unpredictable and require commitment. I’m quite non-committal with most things in life, if I can help it…
So that’s me! I’m looking forward to hearing back from my nominations! Please check them out, they are amazing and inspiring people! 🙂