An award nomination for me?! I have to say that getting awards in adulthood is much more exciting than when I was a kid! Being someone who was always ‘average’ I hardly ever got awards… However thanks to Dimple at Shivaay Delights I have been nominated for the ‘Shine On’ Award! This brought a huge smile to my face and a warm feeling to my heart as I really felt that the effort I put into this blog has been recognised and appreciated, so thank you Dimple! Dimple makes amazing recipes that really inspire me to widen my repertoire of cooking at home. Please check out her blog, you won’t regret it!
So here are the rules of the Shine On Award:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
7 things about me
- This is my second award on WordPress. I was also nominated for the ‘Dragons Loyalty Award’, that’s two in as many months! 🙂
- As I write this I am munching on a Krispy Kreme doughnut, naughty but nice!
- I’ve been blogging since October 2013 so I’m still fairly new to it all but loving it…
- I’m Chinese and born in the year of the dog
- I have an aversion to exercise, of any kind!
- I enjoy gardening and growing my own fruit and vegetables
- I like to travel and they form some of my happiest memories. My favourite trips have been travelling around East Africa and Thailand.
My nominees are:
Sarah at cheeriosmilkandspoon.wordpress.com
Elaine at foodbod.wordpress.com
Jun and Priscilla at homemadeinhk.wordpress.com
I’ve chosen these fellow bloggers as they have each inspired me in one way or the other; through their writing, passion for their subject matter and inspiring words! Please check them out and see why I recommend them to you too! 🙂