Hey, check this out! My first blogging award thanks to Mrs Choux who I have recently started following on Word Press. Please check out her blog and you’ll see why I like to read her posts. We have a lot of interests in common and it also sounds like we have a similar outlook on the world of baking and cookery!
What is the Dragon’s Loyalty Award?
Since I am knew to the blogging world, I wasn’t too sure so had to do a little reading up! So it’s an award for someone who is a loyal follower or commenter. The nominee can be another blogger who is following you or someone who comments regularly.
7 Random Facts About Me!
As part of this award, I am asked to share a little more of myself apart from my obsession with cooking and baking. So here goes:
- I once named my three pet goldfish after my two favourite foods, Pizza and Toast, I was 14 years old and still had only food on the brain!
- I went on the flush ‘Pizza’ down the loo when I was moving house (again!) during University years and couldn’t be bothered to take him with me. (Sorry!)
- I work at the British Red Cross supporting people seeking asylum and refugees to resettle into the UK, and have worked in this field for over 8 years.
- I don’t eat red meat, this includes: beef, pork, and lamb. However I DO eat offal such as tripe- go figure!
- I rarely exercise and constantly feel bad about it…
- I tend to fall asleep watching movies at home (short attention span!)
- I’m allergic to alcohol!
Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the same award
I’d like to nominate:
- Mama’s Gotta Bake
Yes, as you can see that’s not actually 15 bloggers! As I am still fairly new to blogging I have to admit that I’ve not got a massive loyal following yet! 🙂
However these fellow bloggers have taken the time to comment on my posts and have shown me great encouragement in my blogging adventure so I feel the need to recognise this and nominate them for this Dragon’s Loyalty Award! Looking at my stats, I’ve had just over 500 views of my blog so I’m tremendously pleased with how its going so far, considering that I can’t spend as much time as I’d like on updating posts.
Thank you all so much for your support and interest in reading my blog! Onwards and upwards! 🙂